Translate

My Infinite Wish

It's a ball of gas, a sphere of life
thrown into this starless night.
Heartless people clawing for warmth
wrapped in the darkness of a Godless port.

No one survives solitude.
There's always one other who bares his nude.
One other who sees the divine all.
At least one other who catches before you fall.

There's fear here, deep inside of me.
Fear of giving you my everything.
Having you take me for another girl,
meaning shit to you in this cruel world.

But what do I do if I reach out to you
and you take two steps back and walk away?
Where will I stand in the cold without sun?
When I thought that you were the one...

You have the power to blow out the sun
to take away daylight, to make me numb.
You have the strength to close all the doors,
to lock me inside, and hide me from the world.

But I ask that you lift me, so I can see more.
I ask that you hold me, like water hugs shores.
Let me belong to you. Here, I am not alone.
Drowning myself in you. I am not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment