Translate

Expressions Without Words

Like a swelling
cloud of rain,
this rage explodes
inside my brain.

The hatred I have
for our morbid God
is more than
words can say.

He took away the
one person I thought
would be around
forever, my dad.

Because of this
my mother, too,
has left me to
grow by myself.

As much as I
don't like admitting
it, I am still a
child of seventeen.

A curfew and
rules would be
nice. All my
friends have them.

A hug from
my father would
be an eternal
Christmas present.

I know not
why I write
these words
to you.

Maybe because,
like you, I need
someone whom
I can cry to.

Yes, I have my
friends, but
no one understands
pain like you.

It's nice to have
someone to
blame all of
the rage on.

In my case
everything happened
because of
God.

I seek your presence
because I enjoy
your mere friendship
and company.

To see you smile
makes me happy,
because it seems like
you hurt the way I do.

Meaning if someone
like you can hurt like
me and still be happy,
then I can too!

I guess what I've
been meaning to
tell you is you're my
best good guy friend.

Gaining your
respect wasn't all
that easy, and
I'm glad I did.

All I have left
to say is when
you "know"
there's no one there

You're wrong!
Cause I'll be here.
Even at 7:75
in the morning...

     *for Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment