Translate

Goodbye and Suicide

Time has come to a dead stop tonight.
I've pulled the trigger and ended my life.
I swallowed my last breath of air...
I forgot to run my fingers through your hair.

I meant to say I love you before I left.
I wanted to, believe me, but this secret I kept
was drowning out my voice, it was flooding my mind.
I had to get the fuck out of here and leave this all
behind.

You mean the most of everything to me and
I know you won't understand what I have done.
I was selfish in leaving you alone in this hateful
world,
and to apologize won't undo this shit that I've
done.

I'm crying on the inside, oh how I wish that you
could see...
The darkness swirls inside of me, and makes me
sickeningly dizzy.
The demons claw me, drag me down. So far down.
Fear not, my love, my life is over. Do not frown.

There may be chance I live in hell... Here, it is for
certain
The punishment placed upon me I know was meant given.
Alive, confused, always wondering why.
For me, there were no answers in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment