Translate

A Lesson in Love

How is it possible
to make him see
that I love him
but he doesn't love me?

All he's in love with
is a tease from hell.
He's going to get hurt
and I know that well.

Is it such a crime
to be so innocent?
To gain respect
is time well spent.

Or at least that's
what my mother tells me.
However my point of view
is the one she doesn't see.

Back to the question
of helping him out...
I guess all I can do
is say it out loud.

But when I tell him,
all he will see
is a stupid virgin
instead of a tease.

Someone who's shy
and afraid to be touched.
He won't give me time,
or at least not enough.

The time that he gave her
was enough to let her see
that he was the one;
the one for me.

Back to the question
of cluing him in.
I guess all I can do
is try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment